Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Outpatient
Eastern Washington State
Washington State is ranked as one of the top states for pay!
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Outpatient, needed to join an existing award-winning healthcare establishment in beautiful Eastern Washington State.
The healthcare organization is nestled in a rich agricultural and tight-knit community, surrounded by a variety of wineries, microbreweries, and beautiful landscapes perfect for exploring, you can find your new home and a long-term job serving the people of Eastern Washington.
- Generous base salary based on MGMA standards.
- RVU quarterly productivity bonuses for increased earnings potential during ramp-up.
- A comprehensive full benefits package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, CME time and allowances, generous time off, and malpractice.
- Relocation allowances, sign-on and/or commencement bonuses.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- Outpatient only, full time, on-site position. No call or weekends.
- Multispecialty clinic includes integrated care model.
- Experienced in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a wide range of behavioral and mental health illnesses such as depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, PTSD, chronic pain, SUD.
- Understanding of community mental health, substance use services, psychiatric rehab concepts, and the recovery process.
- Management of psychotropic medications.
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in rural setting is preferred.
- Being bilingual in Spanish would be a plus!
- EMR: Cerner
- Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Current, unrestrictive RN licence.
- Open to experienced or new grads (new grads must have current extensive mental health/ psychiatric nursing experience).
- WA License or the ability to obtain a WA license.
- DEA certificate and NPI.
- Suboxone Certified or able to obtain certification.
- Great peer references and in good standing.
- Approved for credentialing with health plans, Medicare, Medicaid.
- The region has over 300 days of sunshine with 4 mild, yet distinctive seasons.
- The area is known for its wineries/vineyards, microbreweries, picturesque scenery with panoramic views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier, fishing, camping, skiing, hunting, hiking, biking, floating the river/white water rafting/kayaking, boating, outdoor concerts, parks-including doggie parks, golfing, drive up espresso stands, and so much more!
- Within a 3 hour drive to metro and urban cities.
- Airports are located nearby.
ABOUT ASCENTIA STAFFING
Ascentia Staffing’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to the healthcare they deserve. We identify top Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, Therapists, and Nurses on behalf of healthcare facilities across the United States. The Ascentia experts understand and take pride in the impact a successful placement has on the provider, the healthcare facility, and the communities we serve. Visit https://ahm-inc.com/ascentia-staffing/ for more information.