Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Inpatient
Eastern Washington State
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Inpatient, needed to join an existing award-winning healthcare establishment in beautiful Eastern Washington State. Excellent pay, and f/t- 2 weeks off each month!
The healthcare organization is nestled in a rich agricultural and tight-knit community, surrounded by a variety of wineries, microbreweries, and beautiful landscapes perfect for exploring, you can find your new home and a long-term job serving the people of Eastern Washington.
- Generous base salary with additional $2100 p/m call incentive.
- Comprehensive full benefit package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, CME time and allowances, and malpractice.
- 2 weeks off each month.
- Relocation allowances, sign-on and/or commencement bonuses.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- Schedule is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. During the 2 weeks on, will be onsite at the facility; M-F 8am-5pm. On call during those 2 weeks after hours, but call is telephonic, low volume, and doesn’t require being onsite.
- Multidisciplinary medical team including physicians, psychiatrists, PMHNPs, therapists, social workers, and case managers.
- Medical withdrawal management.
- Currently, 15 beds for inpatient psych and detox units with future plans for expansion.
- Experienced in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating a wide range of behavioral and mental health illnesses such as depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, PTSD, chronic pain, SUD.
- Understanding of community mental health, substance use services, psychiatric rehab concepts, and the recovery process.
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in rural setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Inpatient only.
- Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum of 12 months PMHNP experience. Prefer those who’ve worked in an inpatient treatment facility either residential or hospital based, however, will consider those with outpatient clinic experience as well.
- Suboxone certified or able to obtain certification a plus.
- WA License or the ability to obtain a WA license
- DEA certificate.
- Great peer references and in good standing.
- Approved for credentialing with health plans, Medicare, Medicaid.
- Region has over 300 days of sunshine with 4 mild yet distinctive seasons.
- Area known for its wineries/vineyards, microbreweries, picturesque scenery with panoramic views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier, fishing, camping, skiing, hunting, hiking, biking, floating the river/white water rafting/kayaking, boating, outdoor concerts, parks-including doggie parks, golfing, drive up espresso stands, and so much more!
- Within 3 hours drive to metro, and urban cities.
- Airports nearby.
ABOUT ASCENTIA STAFFING
Ascentia Staffing’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to the healthcare they deserve. We identify top Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, Therapists, and Nurses on behalf of healthcare facilities across the United States. The Ascentia experts understand and take pride in the impact a successful placement has on the provider, the healthcare facility, and the communities we serve. Visit https://ahm-inc.com/ascentia-staffing/ for more information.
Ascentia Health Management Inc.
Healthcare Management, Consulting and Staffing
Where We Are
1806 Yakima Valley Hwy #C
Sunnyside, WA 98944