Eastern Washington State
Washington consistently ranks in the top States for physicians to work! Come find out why with breathtaking locations, top pay, and great facilities!
Growing referral volume in underserved area in Eastern Washington, creates a need to add an Orthopedic Provider position with a high earnings potential!
A local health system in Eastern Washington has a need for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join their team. This is a great opportunity to continue to build on the momentum of their Orthopedic program and manage it to your style. They are in an area of need and your experience and expertise can be a great asset to the communities they serve!
- Generous base salary based off MGMA standards.
- RVU quarterly productivity bonuses for increased earnings potential during ramp-up.
- Comprehensive full benefit package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, CME time and allowances, generous time off, and malpractice.
- Relocation allowances, sign-on, and commencement bonuses.
- Possible stipend for early signing (if applicable, negotiable).
- Other tailored rewards based on individual need.
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- General orthopedic practice including joint replacement. (Subspecialties are welcomed but the focus is on a general practice.)
- Call includes ER and group coverage at 10 days per month.
- Position is available due to the strong referral volume in the underserved area, community need, and to provide choice.
- Ideally can start within 3 months.
- EMR: Cerner
- Working with, and sensitive to, a multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- MD/DO degree or IMG equivalent.
- WA License or the ability to obtain a WA license.
- DEA certificate.
- BE/BC required.
- Great peer references and in good standing.
- Approved for credentialing with health plans, Medicare, Medicaid.
- Region has over 300 days of sunshine with 4 mild yet distinctive seasons.
- Area known for its wineries/vineyards, microbreweries, picturesque scenery with panoramic views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier, fishing, camping, skiing, hunting, hiking, biking, floating the river/white water rafting/kayaking, boating, outdoor concerts, parks-including doggie parks, golfing, drive up espresso stands, and so much more!
- Within 3 hours drive to metro, and urban cities.
- Airports nearby.
ABOUT ASCENTIA STAFFING
Ascentia Staffing’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to the healthcare they deserve. We identify top Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, Therapists, and Nurses on behalf of healthcare facilities across the United States. The Ascentia experts understand and take pride in the impact a successful placement has on the provider, the healthcare facility, and the communities we serve. Visit https://ahm-inc.com/ascentia-staffing/ for more information.