Western Washington State
Washington consistently ranks in the top States for OB/GYNs to work! Come find out why with breathtaking locations, top pay, and great facilities!
OB/GYN needed to join an existing healthcare establishment in beautiful Western Washington State. Nestled between two urban cities, this healthcare organization is just a short drive to local beaches and national parks. In this highly entertainment-based location, you can find your new home and a long-term job serving the people of Western Washington.
- A generous, guaranteed base salary based off MGMA standards with RVU productivity.
- Comprehensive full benefit package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, and malpractice.
- PTO: 24 days (based on a 4-day work week).
- CME: $5k/4 days per calendar year.
- Relocation allowances, and $20k sign-on bonus.
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment Programs.
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- This established practice is needing to add a 3rd OB/GYN due to growth and community need.
- General OB/GYN practice with a good mix of both.
- Full-time with flexible scheduling.
- Hospital OB volume: approx. 400 deliveries per year.
- Call includes coverage at the FBC, ER, and after-hours clinic.
- Low competition in the immediate service area and the only OB/GYN clinic in town. (10 min from hospital).
- Centrally located between Seattle and Portland.
- Sea-Tac International Airport is less than a 2-hour drive.
- Cost of living is lower than Seattle or nearby cities.
- Close to national parks and beaches, hiking, fishing, biking, kayaking, and camping with some of the most breathtaking scenery.
- Warm and embracing safe community.
- WA License or the ability to obtain a WA license.
- DEA certificate.
- BE/BC required.
- Great peer references and in good standing.
- Approved for credentialing with health plans, Medicare, Medicaid.
ABOUT ASCENTIA STAFFING
Ascentia Staffing’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to the healthcare they deserve. We identify top Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, Therapists, and Nurses on behalf of healthcare facilities across the United States. The Ascentia experts understand and take pride in the impact a successful placement has on the provider, the healthcare facility, and the communities we serve. Visit https://ahm-inc.com/ascentia-staffing/ for more information.