Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Eastern Washington State
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) needed to join an established health system in Eastern Washington whose system goal is to enable optimal health through service excellence, timely solutions, and devotion to the local community.
Do you have the desire to escape the hustle and bustle the big city brings? Join the rich hometown community, where you’ll learn that everyone knows your name, car shows hosted on the main drag, local rodeos & parades, museums, annual Christmas festivities, and a short distance from restaurants, shopping, A&E, and galleries. Located in the heart of beautiful landscapes, you’ll experience some of the best hunting, fishing, camping, hiking/backpacking, and skiing right outside your back door, not to mention the wineries and microbreweries nearby!
You can enjoy the calmer lifestyle this charming rural town offers yet have a happy, challenging, and rewarding career. Come join a cohesive team that is encouraging, engaging, and mentoring!
- Salary range: $29.00-$36.00+ p/h DOE
- Offers a sign-on bonus and relocation
- Quality incentive bonuses per quarter with possible annual productivity bonuses
- Comprehensive full benefit package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, CME time and allowances
- PTO: 18 vacation days p/y, sick time with additional extended days, and 6 paid holidays
- Possible Loan Repayment under WA Health Corps LRP
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- Fulltime, employed position: 72-80 hrs per pay period
- Integrated primary care model
- School visits during school year (1-2 days per week)
- Prefer SUD provider that sees ages 13 yrs and older
- Prefer 2 years’ experience but open to new grads eager to exchange ideas and learn from the team
- Facilitate treatment plan modifications, psych consults in conjunction with the PCP
- Provide evidence-based treatments appropriate in the primary care setting
- Provider patient skill training through psychoeducation about common mental health and SUD along with available treatment options
- EMR: Cerner
- Must have WA license or able to obtain
- Safe community and outdoor activities, a great place to raise a family.
- Rural living with an abundance of outdoor adventure outside your back door.
- Within a 30 minute drive to larger cities and shopping.
- Airports within 2 ½ hour drive.