Internal Medicine Provider
Eastern Washington State
Washington consistently ranks in the top States for physicians to work! Come find out why with breathtaking locations, top pay, and great facilities!
A local health system in Eastern Washington has a need for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician to join their team. This is a great opportunity to continue to build on the momentum of their established and thriving practices and manage it to your style with leadership capability. The healthcare organization is located in an area of need, especially for primary care specialists who are looking to contribute to their high standard of care and join an amazing network of providers.
- Generous base salary based off MGMA standards.
- RVU quarterly productivity bonuses for increased earnings potential.
- Comprehensive full benefit package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, CME time and allowances, generous time off, and malpractice.
- Relocation allowances, sign-on, and commencement bonuses.
- Possible stipend for early signing (if applicable, negotiable).
- Other tailored rewards based on individual need.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- Provider driven practices with administrative support.
- Blend of primary care and walk-in care services (The health system has 2 hospitals, and a network of 10 primary care/multispecialty outpatient clinics, and close to 20 specialty care services/clinics).
- Typical volume ranges 18-25+ patients per day. Ranges that allow you to meet or exceed threshold for bonuses/productivity and earn a fantastic living (no pressure environment).
- Open communication/transparency with Administration, and direct access to our specialists.
- EMR: Cerner
- Working with, and sensitive to, a multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- MD/DO degree or IMG equivalent.
- WA License or the ability to obtain a WA license.
- DEA certificate.
- BE/BC required.
- Great peer references and in good standing.
- Approved for credentialing with health plans, Medicare, Medicaid.
- Region has over 300 days of sunshine with 4 mild yet distinctive seasons.
- Area known for its wineries/vineyards, microbreweries, picturesque scenery with panoramic views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier, fishing, camping, skiing, hunting, hiking, biking, floating the river/white water rafting/kayaking, boating, outdoor concerts, parks-including doggie parks, golfing, drive up espresso stands, and so much more!
- Within 3 hours drive to metro, and urban cities.
- Airports nearby.
ABOUT ASCENTIA STAFFING
Ascentia Staffing’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to the healthcare they deserve. We identify top Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, Therapists, and Nurses on behalf of healthcare facilities across the United States. The Ascentia experts understand and take pride in the impact a successful placement has on the provider, the healthcare facility, and the communities we serve. Visit https://ahm-inc.com/ascentia-staffing/ for more information.