Hematology and Oncology Provider
Eastern Washington State
Washington consistently ranks in the top States for physicians to work! Come find out why with breathtaking locations, top pay, and great facilities!
Hematology/Oncology Provider needed for established and highly reputable outpatient Cancer Center.
A local health system in Eastern Washington has a need for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Hematology/Oncology Provider to join their team. This is a great opportunity to continue to build on the momentum of their Outpatient Cancer Program and manage it to your style with leadership capability. They are in an area of need for Hem/Onc providers and your experience and expertise can be a great asset to the community!
- Generous base salary based off MGMA standards.
- RVU quarterly productivity bonuses for increased earnings potential.
- Comprehensive full benefit package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, CME time and allowances, generous time off, and malpractice.
- Relocation allowances, sign-on, and commencement bonuses.
- Possible stipend for early signing (if applicable, negotiable).
- Other tailored rewards based on individual need.
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- Beautiful and modern outpatient cancer center, which includes 5 infusion suites and 1 isolation suite right here in our hometown, so patients don’t have to travel outside of area for care (We offer the same services you might expect to find at an urban-based cancer hospital).
- Join an established practice that was built from the ground up within the last few years with continued growth potential.
- Oversee the Hem/Onc program.
- Flexible schedule with no call.
- Supportive multidisciplinary team includes an Interventional radiologist, pathologist, oncology nurse practitioner, oncology RNs and nurse navigators, dieticians, pharmacists, therapists, social workers, chaplain, and financial planner.
- Support services, resources, and referral team.
- See a variety of cases in a rewarding and stimulating environment (Top 4 include breast, colon, lung, and myeloma).
- Working with, and sensitive to, a multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- MD/DO degree or IMG equivalent.
- WA License or the ability to obtain a WA license.
- DEA certificate.
- BE/BC required.
- Great peer references and in good standing.
- Approved for credentialing with health plans, Medicare, Medicaid.
- Region has over 300 days of sunshine with 4 mild yet distinctive seasons.
- Area known for its wineries/vineyards, microbreweries, picturesque scenery with panoramic views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier, fishing, camping, skiing, hunting, hiking, biking, floating the river/white water rafting/kayaking, boating, outdoor concerts, parks-including doggie parks, golfing, drive up espresso stands, and so much more!
- Within 3 hours drive to metro, and urban cities.
- Airports nearby.
ABOUT ASCENTIA STAFFING
Ascentia Staffing’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to the healthcare they deserve. We identify top Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, Therapists, and Nurses on behalf of healthcare facilities across the United States. The Ascentia experts understand and take pride in the impact a successful placement has on the provider, the healthcare facility, and the communities we serve. Visit https://ahm-inc.com/ascentia-staffing/ for more information.