Family Nurse Practitioner
Eastern Washington State
Washington State is ranked as one of the top states for pay across the nation for Family Nurse Practitioners!
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) needed to join an existing healthcare system in beautiful Eastern Washington State.
Joining this well-established and growing healthcare system will enable you the ability to continue to build on the momentum of the busy multispecialty clinics and manage it to your style. The healthcare system has a variety of programs that allow for greater utilization of specialized skills and experience, along with traditional primary care and urgent care settings.
- Generous base salary based off MGMA standards.
- RVU quarterly productivity bonuses for increased earnings potential during ramp-up.
- Comprehensive full benefit package includes M/D/V/RX/AD&D/L/HSA, retirement, CME time and allowances, generous time off, and malpractice.
- Relocation allowances, sign-on and/or commencement bonuses.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
Practice Highlights and Experience/Training Preferences:
- Non-restrictive, independent, full practice (manage your own panel with no supervision/oversight required by a physician).
- Flexible scheduling depending on specialty and practice. No call.
- Typical volumes after ramp up:
- Primary care/integrated care= 15-22+ pts per day
- Urgent care= can be higher volumes
- Working with, and sensitive to, a multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be great!
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- ARNP, MSN with FNP certification.
- Current, unrestricted RN license.
- WA License or the ability to obtain a WA license.
- DEA certificate and NPI.
- Great peer references and in good standing.
- Approved for credentialing with health plans, Medicare, Medicaid.
- Open to experienced or new grads. (new grads must have extensive nursing experience with direct patient care preferably in ER/trauma, critical care, neph, med/surg, PC/UC).
- Region has over 300 days of sunshine with 4 mild yet distinctive seasons.
- Area known for its wineries/vineyards, microbreweries, picturesque scenery with panoramic views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier, fishing, camping, skiing, hunting, hiking, biking, floating the river/white water rafting/kayaking, boating, outdoor concerts, parks-including doggie parks, golfing, drive up espresso stands, and so much more!
- Within 3 hours drive to metro, and urban cities.
- Airports nearby.
ABOUT ASCENTIA STAFFING
Ascentia Staffing’s goal is to ensure everyone has access to the healthcare they deserve. We identify top Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, Therapists, and Nurses on behalf of healthcare facilities across the United States. The Ascentia experts understand and take pride in the impact a successful placement has on the provider, the healthcare facility, and the communities we serve. Visit https://ahm-inc.com/ascentia-staffing/ for more information.
Ascentia Health Management Inc.
Healthcare Management, Consulting and Staffing
Where We Are
1806 Yakima Valley Hwy #C
Sunnyside, WA 98944